Bringing you the photo & video editing experience you deserve
Trusted by thousands around the world.
It’s what makes us better and helps us improve.
Magic numbers that keep us going.
Intuitive design simplifies the editing and makes it effortless
Blur backgrounds, faces, and objects with numerous effects
Blurring tools and video keyframes to obscure any video parts
Unlock a world of blur photo effects and filters
Blur Photo Editor
Utilize the best of blurring photo editors online and create a powerful depth of field with maximum adjustability. Using this Blur Photo Editor app for iPhone and iPad, you can easily blur photo background, face, text, credit card, license plate or any unwanted object.
Blur Video Editor
Discover the possibilities of movie editing with the best video blur app ever offered. Blur unwanted faces, moving objects, and sensitive parts seamlessly. This free video blurring and editing app simplifies the whole blurring process. It automatically hides faces or backgrounds in your videos with a few steps. You can obscure moving objects like license plate of your vehicle using keyframes as well.
Explore every aspect of photo and video editing
Don’t take our word for it
Take it from the users who matter the most.
I have been looking for how to blur out part of a picture and background on iPhone. Found out several apps like the blur photo background editor and blur photo effect. But this photo blurring app is way better than them.
I was looking for an app to be able to blur out faces for posting pics publicly, and this works perfectly! You can zoom in to get more precision or adjust the intensity of the blur. And if you don't want to blur, then you can also pixelate the face. I love this app!
I was looking for an iPhone app to get the blurred background job done to one of my images. Basically I was trying to hide my car number plate but I was struggling to find any app that does produce pixelated background of pictures. This is by far the best face pixelating app on the Appstore.
A lot easier than the other apps I've tried. The enlarged blur window is really helpful at getting super close to the edges of what you want to blur around.
Frequently asked quetions
- Open the Blur Photo Editor.
- Take a snap or choose your image from the gallery.
- Select the blur brush and adjust the necessary size.
- Apply to your desired area.
- Open the Blur Photo Editor app and select your image.
- Apply the blur tool.
- Then go to filters and choose the Pixelate option.
- Launch the Blur Video Editor and select a video clip.
- Choose a blur effect and resize the brush.
- Apply on the desired parts of the videos.
- Export and save videos to your smartphone
- Record videos directly using the camera or select from the library.
- Choose from rectangular or circular blur shape.
- Drag and apply the shape on the desired face.
- When it’s placed, adjust the blurring strength with the slider.
- Export video in HD, FHD, or UHD format
The blog how to blur a face in a video on iPhone using the Blur video background app covers the full process. You can read out the that blog and understand the the thing better.
- Open the blur video background app
- Select the video from the gallery
- Choose a rectangular blur shape and put it on the license plate
- Select the timeline
- Save the video
The blog on how to blur license plate in video on iPhone using the blur video background app covers all the key steps perfectly. So, you can read out the full blog and get some better knowledge.